Need an account?
1. I started with a free paper box from Work
2. I drew a hole in the box I whish to remove
4. Removed the piece of cardboard that I drew on the box in the last picture
5. As you can see I removed a portion of the box
6. This is the box with the top fully installed
7. I plan on re-using the pieces I cut to reinforce the back of the box
8. This is a view of inside of the back-stop with 1 of the 2 pieces I cut out
9. This is the outside of the back-stop with an additional piece for reinforcement
10. This is the "filler material": 2 - medium size garbage bag's, newspaper junk mail & some plastic grocery bags
11. I filled 3 grocery bags with newspaper to absorb the broken paintball's
12. I put all 3 newspaper filled grocery bags into 1 of the medium garbage bags
13. Notice I put the garbage bag I just filled into the second garbage bag that I'm using as a liner, 3 grocery bags are all that fits into the paper box
14. This is the completed box
15. I'm using a bungee cord to hold the box down to a milk crate for weight to keep the box in the same place, I also have a piece of wood in between my Tool box and the back-stop on the back
16. This is the gun stand I made with the fixture I created to hold my Hand Held RADARchron
17. I created this fixture for consistency of location to try to repeat my FPS readings
18. This is what it looks like after about 125 paintball being shot, oh and one barrel break also.
19. As you can see there is no leaking, not bad for FREE!
20. I taped another piece of cardboard to it as a spacer.
21. My stand had the gun so it was consistently shooting at the 4x4 with the box against it.
22. This is what the inside looks like with just the top removed.
23. You can see the cardboard surface the paintball's were constantly being broken.
24. I just put this bag out in my garbage can for disposal next week. You can see the only place the bag was tore through from the paintball's.
19. Here you can see the JTJTJT foam
20. Here you can see there is a Brand New Strap
18. Brand New Olive Frames, Strap and Lense
04. Graphite IZEs with JTJTJT foam view 2
03. Graphite IZEs with JTJTJT foam view 1
01. Graphite IZEs view 1
05. Slightly mis-shappen bottoms
02. Graphite IZEs view 2